IRF & REAAA Renew Partnership[/column] [column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”] [push h=”30″] [/column] [column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
On March 15, IRF and the Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia renewed a memorandum of understanding during the REAAA Council Meeting in Dubai, UAE.
This General Cooperation Agreement aims at strengthening the framework for cooperation mechanisms between IRF and REAAA in the following areas:
- Intra-regional transfer of technology and best practices;
- Information and communication services;
- Seminars, workshops, symposiums and regional congresses in the Asia-Pacific region;
- Educational and scientific programs;
- Implementation of joint research projects and training activities.
REAAA was set up in June 1973 to promote the science and practice of road engineering and related professions in the Asia Pacific region through developing professional and commercial links within and between countries in the region.[/column]